[PDF] Fear of Allah by Imam Ghazali, Ibn Qayyim and Ibn Rajab Hanbali
Click here to know about the Publisher
Donate to keep this site alive.
Reading on e-devices for long time may strain your eyes and diminish their power! Take care of your eyes by reading on Hard copies!
FEAR OF ALLAH : In the Light of the Quran, the sunnah and the predecessors
Compiled from the works of Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali, Ibn Al-Qayyim al-Jawziyya, and Abu Hamid al-Ghazali
Compiled by Abu Maryam Majdi Fathi Al-Sayed
Translated from the Arabic by Maulana Mohammad Amin Kholwadia
Paperback 59 Pages
Publisher : Al-Firdous Ltd, London
Originally Published in Arabic as ‘Al-Khauf minal Allah Wa Ahwalo Ahlihi’ by Maktabutus Sahaba, Egypt
About The Book
….according to the earliest sources, compiled from the works of Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali, Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyya and Abu Hamid al-Ghazali.
‘Know! Dear Muslim brothers and sisters. We can find out whether we fear Allah or are oblivious to him through some simple tests. Here are some of them:
- The tongue informs us: if we talk evil, backbite and engage in frivolous gossip, it shows that there is very little concern. We should engage our tongues in the remembrance of Allah, in the recitation of the Qur’an and in circles of knowledge.
- In the heart we should expel hatred, enmity, and jealousy and replace them with well-wishing and care for Muslims.
- We should be careful of what we put in our stomachs.
- Our eyes should not wander off to look at haraam objects.
- Our feet should not walk toward haraam places.
- We should not extend our hands for haraam purposes.
- We should be concerned in our good deeds that we don’t perform them for anyone else except Allah.’