- Download 311
- File Size 1.19 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date Mon 13 Ramadan 1439AH 28-5-2018AD
- Last Updated Mon 13 Ramadan 1439AH 28-5-2018AD
Dr. Muhammad Al-Jibaly
Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 146 | Size: 1.5 MB
Writing a will is a religious obligation on every capable Muslim. It protects against many problems and conflicts that could arise after a person’s death. This obligation is more emphasized in the West: Failing to write a well-founded will may result in the distribution of one’s estate in discord with the Islamic law, and may lead to losses for some of the rightful inheritors. Because of this, we have compiled:
1) Useful authentic information on writing wills,
2) Practical ready-to-fill will-forms, and
3) A brief overview of the Islamic law of inheritane.
Our hope is that, by this, we are presenting to the Muslims in the West a much needed service, for which we seek Allah’s accetance and forgiveness.