- 429 Download
- 29.66 MB File Size
- 4 File Count
- November 21, 2018 Create Date
- November 21, 2018 Last Updated
"Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence Concerning Muslim Women" is a comprehensive encyclopedia written by Yusuf Al-Hajj Ahmad. This book addresses those matters of life and religion that are essential in facilitating a woman's role as a mother, teacher and nurturer. It answers some of the frequently asked questions regarding Muslim Women e.g. rights of women according to Shariah, their share of inheritance and education, right to own property and right to work. It also contains information about Islamic rulings on family matters, Marriage, Divorce, Inheritance, etc. The general contents of Vol 1 are:
- An introduction to the status of women in Islam
- Book of Islamic creed (Aqidah) and related matters such as Islamic monotheism (Tawheed), faith, topics relating to death, the resurrection, and entrance into Paradise or Hell.
Book of Purification (according to a number of schools of legal thought [madhabs]) This book has two very important and distinct qualities:
- Easy to read, succinct and direct.
- The 'question and answer' layout of the book is intended to facilitate effortless comprehensibility and swift memorization.
It is in view of the 'questions and answers' format that the author has concluded this book to be easy to read and comprehensive, hoping that it will enable the Muslims to be well informed about matters concerning their religion which will in turn strengthen their faith.
|Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence Concerning Muslim Women (Volume I) Hadbook edition.pdf||Download|
|Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence Concerning Muslim Women (Volume I) A4 Edition (Original).pdf||Download|
|Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence Concerning Muslim Women (Volume I).mobi||Download|
|Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence Concerning Muslim Women (Volume I).epub||Download|