- Download 265
- File Size 6.96 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date Tue 21 Ramadan 1439AH 5-6-2018AD
- Last Updated Sun 16 Dhul Qidah 1439AH 29-7-2018AD
'Status of Women in Islam' is part of the series of book by Yusuf Al-Hajj Ahmad. The first book of the series was "Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence Concerning Muslim Women". This series is aimed at addressing those matters of life and religion that are essential in facilitating a woman's role as a mother, teacher and nurturer. 'Status of Women in Islam' provides answers to some of the frequently asked questions about women's rights and place in Islam.
The focus is on the questions like below:
- What are women's rights according to Shariah?
- What is their share of inheritance?
- Can they own property or start a business?
- Does Islam Endorse the women's right to work and education?
- What is their social status and share of responsibilities?
Islam has always maintained a clear position on the women's right to education, equal status in brought up, and specific share in property. The 'question and answer' layout of the book is intended to facilitate effortless comprehensibility and swift memorization. The author has explained everything in a plain, simple and convincing manner, which makes it a credible script. Darussalam Publishers is pleased to provide you this credible content in digital format. Now, our valued-readers can take this book on their e-readers and enjoy reading while on the go.
|Status of Women in Islam.pdf||Download|